Finn Law Group - Tom Finn, Attorney - Hilton Head Island ***USE CAUTION***

Update by user Jul 08, 2017

The buyers' agent, Mary Aiana Weisbrod (picture shown) also received confidential information from Paulette. That information should have not been shared as I was the client.

Therefore, Paulette colluded with Mary behind my back to swindle me out of my home.

I filed a complaint with the SC Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation. Letter attached.

Update by user Jan 22, 2016

Additional information on Yelp.

Update by user Jan 21, 2016

Paulette Gosden is now a part of Charter One Realty and so is the Broker In Charge Tom Jackson who approved her swindle.

Update by user Nov 29, 2015

It is important note that Paulette also closed on my house in only 8 days which left me homeless!

There is additional information on this Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Boycott-Bad-Realtors-and-Agents-1508127526099389/?fref=ts

Original review posted by user Nov 26, 2015

This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton Head, SC, who swindled me out of my home and I lost more than $20K while she pocketed $6K.

She under-priced my house and when I told her to make a counter offer to the buyer, she refused.

Paulette then met with these buyers alone after we had scheduled a meeting together. Tom Finn then had the audacity to threaten me with the attached letter.

Reason of review: Intimidation based on lies!.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Intimidation.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 26, 2015.

Comments

Go Gettem folks. Love love this site. Thank you P.C.

MsGAO